Director of Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world’s largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
- Build and maintain a program directly correlated to sales/business outcomes and objectives
- Establish and adjust strategy based on empirical results and indicators
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Operations to track and contextualize efforts
- Present and justify team strategy to executive leadership
- Partner and coordinate activity with Marketing efforts
- Foster individual growth of team members through mentorship, leadership, and coaching
- Understand individual team member motivation, and help them consistently perform at a high level
- Promote a culture of transparency, accountability, and collaboration
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS
- Direct experience managing a team of SDR’s/BDR’s
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as a SDR/BDR manager
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a rapidly growing environment
- Process-oriented mindset
- Data-driven approach
Nice to Haves
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Background in cybersecurity sales
- Startup Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio and Minecraft.
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
- People: first and foremost they are our most valuable resource. Our people are independent thinkers who make data driven decisions and take ownership and accountability in all the things they do.
- Team Work. We demonstrate respect, trust, integrity, and communicate openly with a positive can do attitude and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus. We empathize with our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- Execution with precision, professionalism and urgency
- Security. It’s the lens through which we implement our processes, procedures, and programs
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
Competitive salary, equity, and a robust benefits package includes top-notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and we cover 95% of the cost of employee benefits and 65% of the cost of dependent care coverage! We also offer flexible PTO.
We offer a $1000.00 stipend for our employees to set up a home office.
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.