Sales Development Representative- Relocation Assistance Provided!
Job Title:Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Do you want to kickstart your sales career in one of the most relevant industries? Varonis Systems is a software leader in an industry that is predicted to grow by 400 billion dollars over the next 10 years! Our products help organizations solve some of the biggest challenges today- protection and management of data. Essentially as organizations’ data grows the need for Varonis grows. We are a rapidly expanding organization that is looking to hire collaborative individuals in our Raleigh North Carolina location that are smart, driven, and have an interest in becoming experts in the cyber security space! Raleigh offers a rapidly growing economy (5th best in the U.S.). For candidates willing to make the move Varonis will provide a generous relocation package.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the critical first point of contact for Varonis. In this role, you will work with prospective customers to identify sales opportunities in your assigned territory and work in partnership with the -Sales Representatives to drive future revenues.
To position you well to earn uncapped commissions in this role, we invest in your knowledge through a comprehensive training program. We pride ourselves on a culture that primarily promotes from within and the SDR position is your start to a strong career.
- Learn the Varonis sales process and understand our core products in order to effectively sell to prospective customers.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Present and pitch Varonis’ products and services to potential customers through a high volume of phone calls and email campaigns.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the Varonis Marketing team, Channel Partners, and individual prospecting.
- Partner with your Account Managers to determine a strategic sales approach and monitoring crucial sales activities including cold calling, booking meetings, and prospecting.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in SalesForce (CRM).
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University OR1+ years of business-to-business sales experience/training OR equivalent combination to education and experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding phone skills and ability to handle a high volume of calls per day.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement.
- Sense of humor.
- As an incoming SDR, you will be provided with exceptional education and training around Varonis products, value proposition, and industry. During training you will learn how to convey value of Varonis products the top positions within the cyber security industry. You will be required to pass certifications as part of the training program.
Our offices (when safe to fully return), provide our teams with a collaborative working environment, along with free food, a game room, and various social events. In addition, through our giving back programs, our employees have helped hundreds of people in our surrounding communities! We allow our employees to donate time and resources where they are the most passionate, by investing in causes that have a positive social impact.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.