Sales Development Representative (Partnerships)
Who We Are:
At Moxtra, we help businesses deliver client experiences for the digital age. Moxtra began its journey with a fundamental quest: reimagining business collaboration in the age of mobility. Observing people using consumer services for business conversations, our founders were inspired to provide a solution built for business from the ground-up. This led to providing organizations with solutions to build and manage high touch digital channels to their customers, under their own brand.
What We Do:
Moxtra powers branded OneStop Customer Portals - either as a standalone web and mobile app, or as a fluid extension of an existing website, web or mobile app. A OneStop Customer Portal is a virtual destination where a business can manage external relationships and internal business teams to deliver the timeliness and quality of response required for today's environment. It delivers a continuous connected experience with an all-in-one suite of collaborative services.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR), is responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners and setting appointments with these potential customers and our Solutions team. This role manages their sales territory's outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision-makers to position the Moxtra value proposition successfully. In close collaboration with internal stakeholders, SDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business. The SDR will work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate as a seamless organization to build our pipeline of business. be responsible for developing new business within the defined North American Region. Our Customer Collaboration Platform enables businesses across all industries to improve their customer engagement experience through mobile and web solutions.
- Prospecting and searching for strategic partners
- High-volume prospecting, cold email outreach, and top-of-funnel programmatic sales
- Research, identify, and communicate with decision-makers
- Work closely with solutions consultants to understand prospect needs and challenges
- Handle prospect objections and follow up with decision-makers using outbound sales tactics
- Work continuously on qualitative and quantitative metrics
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years sales or business development experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record for exceeding your goals
- Ability to engage and use a consultative approach
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with executive-level customers at Fortune 5000 companies
- Passion for the benefits of collaboration and client engagement, enthusiasm, energy, and the ability to convey this through oral, written and virtual communication methods
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.