Business Development Representative - BDR (Remote Positions Available)
Fictiv exists to enable hardware innovators to build better products, faster
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world. This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development. In the last 7+ years, we’ve manufactured over 12M parts for early stage companies and large enterprises alike, helping them innovate with agility and get to market faster.
Location: At the time of posting, remote work is open to employees in the following states Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and the District of Columbia (D.C.).
Commitment: Full Time
What’s in it for you?
As an Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be at the forefront of Fictiv’s growth strategy, driving user acquisition and new pipeline from target accounts.
This includes a 360 degree approach of your named target list of SMB/Mid-Market accounts. You will be hunting for new leads, connecting with dormant customers, and engaging with inbound leads from this named list. You will be working closely with the Demand Generation team and your Account Executive to develop this strategy and identify new target accounts within our ideal customer profile.
You will develop relationships with mechanical engineers, global supply chain managers, and business leaders while earning their trust and confidence to partner with Fictiv for all manufacturing needs. Using marketing campaigns, Outreach emails, phone calls, online chat, and social media, you will connect with these targeted contacts using the best possible messaging. You will be Fictiv brand ambassador, acting as the foundational entry-point for our customers, guiding them through their initial interactions with our sales teams.
Successful BDR's are extremely motivated, enthusiastic, results-driven, and want to develop a career in sales.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve and exceed your monthly metrics of booking qualified meetings, new customers, and creating viable sales opportunities, specifically from your named Target Account list.
- Collaborate closely with your Account Executives to outbound to, identify, and qualify new leads at target accounts.
- Maintain active engagement with a high volume of new and existing leads through various channels to increase customer interest, and demonstrate the value of Fictiv.
- Manage lead and account status, data integrity, and accuracy in Salesforce
- Absorb the sales development playbook and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from your start date.
- 1+ years of prior outbound sales experience post-graduation
- Proven record of excelling in the SDR/ADR/BDR role, cold outbounding, and ensuring a high volume of qualified opportunities are delivered to your Account Executives on a weekly/monthly basis
- You have strong experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Crunchbase, ZoomInfo (or similar tools) The ability balance competing priorities, manage time effectively, and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- You are eager to have a significant impact on the growth of an early stage startup
- You are fearless and get energy from talking to people.
- You are eager to learn world-class sales practices and advance your career.
- Mechanical engineering, supply chain or manufacturing experience is a plus!
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop, and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.
Your application has been successfully submitted.