Sr. Account Executive- SaaS /AI/Life Sciences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are either a Inside Sales (SDR, BDR, ASR) or Inside Sales Executive (AE, AM, FSM) with experience in technology solutions (SaaS, PaaS, ERP, BPM), Healthare & Life Sciences or professional services, please read on!
Considered Europe's foremost leader in technology innovation consulting, with offices reaching from Spain to Belgium to Poland, and new expansions into the U.S. in Boston and San Francisco. We are a global consulting management organization dedicated to helping organizations in their research and development processes. We combine business experience, expertise in large scale funding, and technology financial advisory know-how to deliver results. From aerospace to finance to pharma, we help companies develop and deploy R&D initiatives as they focus on innovating.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
GLOBAL Management Consulting Prescence + Established Leaders
EXCELLENT Compensation (75k-100k Base + 100% OTE)
FANTASTIC Location - Awesome Central Location in SF Financial District
INCREDIBLE SUITE of Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K Match)
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive the entire sales process by engaging with prospective customers, utilizing technology to perform individualized product demonstrations and then drive the negotiation and close of the sale within a week sale cycle
- You will prepare and present personalized online software demonstrations, guiding your prospects through our technology advisory solutions and buying process
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track sales activities and prioritize your day
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with your management team to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Attend Conferences, in-person networking events, and client meetings.
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, selling success and teamwork
What You Need for this Position
- Proven track record of success in a B2B Sales Roles (BDR, SDR, Inside Sales Executive)
- Experience in closing short sales cycles (1-3 weeks)
- Understanding/Collaboration with Consulting Environments (Big 4 or Top 10 )
- Understanding/Collaboration with Professional Services selling teams
What's In It for You
- Globally Renown Culture and Exposure
- Competitive salary and strong bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits + PTO, 401k
So, if you are an Senior Account Executive looking for an awesome growth opportunity, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SL6-1636495 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sam Lee - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.