Field Marketing Manager, West
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving adoption, pipeline and revenue growth for MongoDB products through an integrated field marketing plan in the region. You will target enterprise accounts and specific verticals by managing field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close.
You will partner with sales, account-based marketing, partner marketing, and demand generation to ensure programs accelerate the sales cycle and improve conversion to customers. This person will be a data and results driven marketer, and a key player in scaling the growth of the regions' marketing efforts.
The role will report into the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing West.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have the following
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of event planning experience and account management/marketing experience in a technology company
- Experience with Account-Base Marketing a plus
- Highly results driven with strong analytical ability and communication
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite for Business
- Familiarity with CRM, Marketing Automation and Data systems; Salesforce, Eloqua and Tableau experience
- Ability to shift priorities and help other team members as needed
- A positive, can-do attitude is required
- Align closely with regional Account Executives, supporting the needs of their territory and executing regional marketing strategies
- Ability to develop marketing programs across multiple enterprise accounts
- Conduct market research and evaluation to understand regional and account opportunities
- Working collaboratively with the ABM, Demand Generation, Partner Marketing and Field Marketing to build and execute an ABM and lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads and pipeline growth for enterprise accounts
- Work with events team to coordinate “MongoDB local” programs within region
- Ensure consistency of company priorities through brand strategy and messaging in materials and communication
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs
- Support the go-to-market and co-marketing plans for accounts
- Ensure performance and ROI are tracked, and supporting processes set up to effectively measure outcomes
- Work closely with the SDR teams to ensure rigorous follow up of all marketing leads across your region
- Support our flagship event, MongoDB World
- Flexible working environment through at least September 2021
- When travel resumes, up to 30-50% travel to domestic markets
- In 3 months you will have fostered a relationship with your regional Account Executives, understand their top target accounts, begin planning field marketing opportunities, and begin to analyze regional campaign performance
- In 6 months you will have a clear understanding of your key objectives, have executed pipeline acceleration events, and have started to become a trusted partner to your field marketing colleagues, sales leaders and manager
- In 12 months you will have cultivated relationships across internal MongoDB teams and executed both strategic and scalable ABM programs, co-produced partner events leveraging MongoDB partnership ecosystem
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.