Mid-Market Account Executive - Denver
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Denver to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. The Mid-Market team was recently established to break into bigger deals and new market segments, and we are looking for partners to grow this new winning team that’s disrupting the cloud space, expected to experience 300% growth in the next few years!
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle
- Lead demonstrations onsite for select prospects
- Use tools such as Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Convert inbound leads & SDR passes to closed opportunities
- A top performer with 1-3 years experience hunting and closing net new logos
- Experienced with creatively sourcing companies outside of your CRM
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Motivated, curious, hungry, and driven as a sales person
- Bold on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Able to sit up to 6 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 50% of the time
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Experience working a complex deal cycle
Why You Should Apply
- President’s Club for top performers
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Mid-Market Account Executive - Denver has an annual starting salary of $75,000 plus variable compensation and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity At Datadog
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.