Director, SMB Sales - Outbound
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team, and have an impactful role in defining how KeepTruckin approaches the Outbound SMB segment. KeepTruckin is looking for a senior leader who will be collaborative in the development of strategy, execution, and performance for our Outbound SMB sales motion to grow our 70,000+ customer base. This role will be responsible for overseeing a team of 200+ outbound sellers and 28 frontline managers all based in Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan, and 4 second-line managers based in the US, while working cross-functionally to develop best-in-class workflows.You will work with functional leaders throughout the business as a 'go-to' problem solver and thought leader for outbound sales.
What You'll Do
- Hire, mentor and develop a large team of Account Executives, 1st line managers and 2nd line managers
- Partner cross-functionally with our Marketing, SDR, and Systems leadership teams to improve existing outbound workflows.
- Iterate on existing processes to unlock revenue potential.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve process and productivity.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive a successful GTM strategy
- Lead a happy and high-performing team of 200+
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years leading a large sales organization with a high velocity sales motion
- Must have experience leading 2nd line managers
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement
- Experience leading both "opening" and "closing" roles with a sales motion
- Experience hiring in a rapidly growing environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.