Sales Development Representative
Illusive Networks is a fast-growing company in the cybersecurity space with an amazing product and a vibrant, collaborative culture.
Our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission.
We are growing our Business Development team and we are looking for energetic, talented and
creative people with a hunter mentality who want to accomplish remarkable things.
As a Sales Development Representative you will engage with enterprise-level prospects on a daily
basis, confidently share our value proposition, and evangelize our platform.
Our SDR's are a specialized team of sales representatives responsible for accelerating lead generation, increasing the number of opportunities for our enterprise sales team, and ultimately driving revenue for Illusive.
- Work closely with our experienced Regional Sales Directors to create outreach strategies and
build the pipeline within their territory and target accounts.
- Engage prospects through creative methods, must be comfortable using social media, video,
and other methods to communicate with prospects.
- Daily focus on developing new business (Inbound and outbound) via phone and mass
communication such as email and social media to introduce Illusive’s solutions and identify
appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Identify prospects' pain points to determine how the solution will speak to those needs,
researches market segments to identify potential customers and establish active
communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Prospect, add new sales leads and document activities appropriately on the CRM (Salesforce)
- Continuous learning of the cybersecurity space, the Illusive Platform and customer personas
- Exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Mastery of our sales process and tech stack
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a sales development role
- A passion for sales and a hunter mentality
- Have a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high
growth sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
If you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech companies in the cybersecurity
domain, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.