Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At LegitScript, we are passionate about making the internet and payment ecosystems safer and more transparent. We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. To do this, LegitScript combines big data with the world's leading team of experts skilled in highly regulated and complex sectors, including transaction laundering detection, pharmaceuticals, online gambling, and more. LegitScript is trusted by the world's largest search engines, internet platforms, payment companies, and regulatory agencies.
We are seeking a Sales Development Rep to join our growing Sales team. The SDR is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities and qualifying leads through outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed, but informative conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company's needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Thoroughly and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in LegitScript's customer relationship management solution.
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Meeting all company policies and procedures.
- Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume.
- Working closely with Marketing to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- 1+ years in a sales related experience
- Expert knowledge of Outbound Digital Sales Tools (Linkedin, Outreach, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Tenacious, hard working, highly organised and self-motivated.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are advantageous.
In addition to a highly competitive base and a no cap commission structure, LegitScript offers a generous benefits package including:
- Multiple Medical plans (one with $0 employee premium option), Dental & Vision plans
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off package and 11 paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- And much more!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time. LegitScript is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.