Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Honeycomb is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our growing Revenue Marketing team. As an SDR at Honeycomb, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted (MidMarket or Enterprise) accounts working in conjunction with the Field Sales and Demand Generation teams. You will also qualify inbound leads in your territory. In this role you will leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas and roles to introduce Honeycomb’s positive business outcomes. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the Honeycomb’s Sales organization.
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Meet or exceed SDR sourced Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) volume targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory using Outreach.io
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Participate in documenting all processes in the Honeycomb Sales Development handbook and update as needed.
- Work in collaboration with event marketing to drive attendance at regional and virtual marketing events
- Attend field marketing events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavor to the SDR role!
- Excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally with sales and different marketing departments. You'll have exposure to different departments like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering, etc. which will help you determine your career path at Honeycomb.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organizational structure
- Curious personality with a desire to grow and win
- Passionate about being a part of Honeycomb’s journey
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing and/or sales is a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
- Proficieny in Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io and Zoominfo a plus
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We hire adults. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we are doing a poor job of this at any time, please let us know. Come build and maintain great things with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.