Sales Development Manager
NOTE: This job can be remote (work from home) in either EST or CST time zones.
We are helping one of our technology clients hire a Director of Sales Development. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is consistently listed as a “great place to work”. Part of this client’s mission is to level the playing field by offering the same solutions that they sell to large organizations (Amazon, Best Buy), to communities (for free) that are not able to access the same solutions.
In this role, you would be in charge of hiring and coaching a global team of outbound/inbound SDR’s. The team’s main responsibility will be generating qualified leads for the sales teams. You would set the strategy of this division while implementing the most efficient processes and the most impactful tools.
- Help identify, hire and coach top talent
- Build the SDR team from scratch
- Work with the Operations Team to help define strategy and processes to improve productivity and scale growth of the team
- Work with Marketing to ensure quality generation, education, and nurturing of leads
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure enough quality pipeline to help meet monthly revenue targets
- Motivate the team with creative incentives and inspire through a shared vision and values
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and area for improvement
- Implement the best in class tools to set your team up for success
- At least 2 years managing a sales development team
- Experience hiring a team quickly but thoroughly and onboarding them properly
- 4+ years of experience in tech sales and/or sales development
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships across departments
- Ability to clearly communicate with and influence upper management to secure resources
- Creative mindset in thinking about driving rep productivity and pipeline growth
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Self-disciplined with the ability to effectively prioritize and handle a variety of high-visibility, high-impact initiatives
Your application has been successfully submitted.