Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Yardstik is a new venture-backed software company based in Minneapolis that was recently recognized as a Best Place to Work and received Minne Inno’s Fire Award in the “Growing” category. We’re on a mission to bring more security and safety to the internet economy. The world of background screening, certification, and training has lacked innovation and we’re here to change that for our customers.
The team we have in place brings dozens of years of experience in SaaS and helping start-ups become forever companies. We’re looking for awesome people to come help us reach new heights and fulfill our mission.
Here’s the high-level
As a Business Development Rep you’ll fill a key role in helping us build top of funnel pipeline by engaging with prospects. As one of the founding members of our sales organization, you’ll also be expected to contribute in a big way to build and shape the blueprint for how our inside sales team succeeds. If you’ve got a good balance of entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to go build top of funnel pipeline, you’ll thrive in this role.
Here's what’s expected of you
● Reach out to leads and generate excitement about the Yardstik story and value proposition
● Schedule qualified meetings for your Account Executive teammates
● Contribute to and improve sales processes and framework
● Leverage multiple channels and get creative to engage prospects
● Go crush your number
● Be a great teammate to everyone at the company
Your experience might look something like this
● You’ve done some selling in the past and have a desire to become great at software sales
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● You stay resilient and show grit in the face of adversity
● You love to learn and get better
● You’re creative, resourceful, and detail-oriented
● You’re a self-starter that still thrives in a team environment
● If you’ve got experience using some sales related tools, that’s a bonus
Here’s what we bring to the table
Yardstik offers a flexible work environment and will provide an office in the Twin Cities metro for employees while still allowing team members to work from home.
● Competitive compensation
● Company health insurance plan
● 401k Retirement Plan
● Health Savings Account
● Unlimited PTO and the support to use it
● Opportunity to accelerate your career
● Company stock options and the education to understand what those mean for you
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Yardstik makes it easier and safer for businesses to offer human security as an integrated part of their platform.