Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Service Express is hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team.We are looking for a go-getter, strategic thinker and someone who is always in the pursuit of finding the right solution for each customer.
If you are looking for a role to start your career or gain more experience in sales with outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
What is an SDR?
Your role as a SDR will be to reach out and engage potential customers to create new sales opportunities and pipeline for Service Express’ sales organization. To accomplish this, you will work closely with your team of Sales Development Representatives and build strong partnerships with Senior Account Executives in territories throughout the US. This position lays the foundation for a successful career at Service Express.
What We Hope You Will Bring To The Position
- 0-2 years of professional experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields with a strong interest in impacting customer solutions
- Outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and can easily adapt to change
- Ability to think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease
- Great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates- team culture and momentum is how our team thrives!
- Able to learn tools, technology and processes quickly
- A “never stop learning” mentality and can apply it daily
Here is what a typical day as an SDR looks like:
- Working remotely from home office (with the goal of team members being able to come back together in the office in the future)
- Working alongside a group of passionate and energetic teammates
- Leveraging a variety of outreach tools such as phone, email, and social platforms (LinkedIn) to develop interactions with potential customers
- Understanding and effectively deliver the Service Express value proposition, articulating our service capabilities to schedule meetings for your Senior Account Executive partners
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings scheduled, opportunities created, etc)
Here Is Why You’ll Love This Team
- You will develop relationships with positive and driven teammates that want to help you grow and succeed
- Lots of professional development opportunities, team outings, and monthly happy hours
- You will be challenged by teammates and leadership to continue growing as a professional
- You’ll be part of a team that drives the growth of the company, giving you exposure to multiple areas of the business as a result
- Excellent compensation package:
- $40,000 to $50,000 base pay, depending on experience, + commission,
- Health benefits with plan options to meet your needs
- 401k with employer match,
- Birthday PTO and PTO right when you start
- PTO volunteer days
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on mental health with our EAP
Who is Service Express?
We are a leader in providing third-party maintenance, specializing in onsite data center support for server, storage and network equipment to help IT teams control costs and optimize infrastructure strategy. As a high growth company, we are seeking talented, curious, passionate individuals, with integrity and a strong work ethic to help us service our customers throughout the globe!
We believe people join cultures not companies.
Our core value is to cultivate a culture of growth that empowers our people to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. Our philosophy has always rested on the belief that when our employees achieve their goals, the company will flourish.
We continue to grow more every year and our employee and customer focused approach to business has helped generate double-digit growth since our start in 1993.
At Service Express, you are more than an employee; you are part of a TEAM of passionate, collaborative, service-oriented people that want to invest in you and support your goals!
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.