Sales Development Manager (Outbound Sales)
ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
ClinCapture accelerates clinical trials. By lowering costs, streamlining data capture processes, and protecting patient privacy, ClinCapture's technologies help advance the evaluation and development of drugs, biologics, and devices that demonstrate promise for the diagnosis and/or treatment of a wide range of diseases or medical conditions.
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual to manage the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose primary responsibility is to generate revenue by developing new opportunities for the company. The SDR manager will play a key role in recruiting and training SDRs and work closely with the marketing department to ensure the success of campaigns. This role will report to the Director of Sales.
Location: This role reports to the Las Vegas office.
Compensation: Based on experience, $80K OTE plus benefits
- Supervise, lead, and coach sales team executing the organization’s outbound sales
- Achieve sales objectives set by the Director of Sales and help the SDR team schedule appointments
- Create best sales processes and scale the SDR department
- Help SDRs generate new business utilizing ongoing sales efforts, conferences, and other methods
- Coach and provide actionable feedback to the SDR team
- Mentor the SDRs and help build pipeline
- Report metrics and utilize them to help the team understand their performance
- Perform quality assurance monitoring of sales team
- Act as a role model for best practices for the SDR team
- “Eye of the Tiger” hungry and driven sales leader
- Ability to create an encouraging work environment by coaching and mentoring the SDR team to achieve top performance in their sales
- Ability to motivate a team of SDRs
- Ability to be accountable for meeting sales quotas for the team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- SaaS experience and proven track record of achieving/exceeding quotas
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales leadership role
- 2+ years experience working in Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.