Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey has started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and have built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
We obsessively value customer intimacy, thinking big while acting small, and diversity in everything we do.
We are looking for an energetic team member to drive Celona's inside sales efforts in close partnership with its channel partners across the United States - helping them scale their Celona business by tackling joint target accounts in search for first meetings. You will be one of our thought leaders and contributors in driving our efforts to ensure we are creating, enabling and executing successful sales development programs that generate pipeline through our channel partners. This role with integrate with our existing inside sales and channel sales functions, leveraging tools, messaging, content and insights that will reduce complexity in our channel partners interacting with our target audience mix.
Job #1 for this role would be to drive highest levels of conversion rates in shortest amount of time from leads within jointly identified target accounts to first customer meetings - given a previously agreed upon strategies across marketing and sales teams. With your support, Celona's channel sales teams and channel partners will create the opportunities to expand their reach within the fast growing private 5G market.
In this position, you will directly report to the Director of Growth Marketing. You will engage with Celona's field sales, channel marketing, channel sales and channel partner sales teams on topics ranging from targeted customer lists to key messages to focus on during customer outreach efforts. Your ability to translate Celona's go-to-market priorities and product message to brand new audiences that value use cases powered by Celona's technology would be key factors in your success.
It is our ultimate goal to contribute positively to your career growth by providing you with a work environment where we have fun, make an impact and realize the benefits of our growth as a team. If you enjoy bootstrapping sales development functions and bring a do-whatever-it-takes player/coach attitude, then we would love to hear from you.
Celona is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. This candidate must eligible to work in the US.
- Work with Celona marketing, business development and field & channel sales teams to help define sales strategy and achieve important milestones
- Put together quarterly plans to grow the business, including strategic projects with key channel partners
- Work cross-functionally to create and track metrics by which to measure success of channel sales development
- Contribute to monthly channel sales business review, and complete regular deep dives into select areas of the business
- Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, understand the key drivers of past performance and delivery insights for future improvements
- Serve as a partner to marketing and channel sales leadership to drive operational sales process improvements
- Work with Celona sales ops to define key performance indicators for channel sales development performance
You Will Be An Ideal Candidate If You Have
- 4+ years of validated experience, with strong quantitative analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Robust project management skills, and strong inside and/or channel sales experience
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to run multiple projects on a tight deadline
- Proactive and curious, consistently presenting ideas for special projects or initiatives that would position channel sales for continued success
- Resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships
- A strong, concise communicator, an expert at driving through ambiguity and synthesizing data into insights that are action-oriented
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” within a small team, wear multiple hats, and approach projects/initiative with a sense of urgency
- Confident and engaging personality to work with different members of Celona's go-to-market engine, internal and external
Bonus Points If You Have
- Previous examples of your work
- Awards and/or industry recognition
- Ideas on how you’d do your job from an office on the moon ;)
Your application has been successfully submitted.