Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We believe that experience is everything. Amazing experiences create customers for life, and poor ones destroy brands and businesses. That’s why Experience.com has built the most impactful Experience Management Platform (XMP) available anywhere, with features to drive operational and behavioral change, in real-time, during the moments that matter. XMP delivers impactful business outcomes including increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, online reputation and visibility, as well as improved employee engagement, and compliance - making every experience matter more.
Founded in 2015 and originally founded as SocialSurvey, Experience.com is headquartered in San Ramon, Calif. and backed by SavantGrowth (fka Kennet Partners), Silicon Valley Data Capital, Tri-Valley Ventures, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
About The Opportunity
Our mission in Business Development is to become a scalable engine that drives new business pipeline growth for sales to exceed revenue targets, along with serving as a development ground for future sales & success roles within Experience.com.
We are looking for self-driven, growth-minded professionals who are naturally curious to help businesses provide overall better customer experiences. If you’re looking to launch your career in tech sales, with a formalized and defined career path, to make a real impact in company revenue by understanding how to add value to businesses that have unsolved needs, the SDR role is for you! It will serve as a foundational sales skill set you could utilize anywhere.
Who You Are
- Relationship savvy, with an understanding of strategic, tactical and consultative selling processes
- Detail-oriented, process driven, able to compile research and use good judgement to determine quality inbound leads and outbound prospects
- Highly competitive, internally motivated but with a team player mentality
- You embrace adversity as opportunities to grow and improve
- Welcome the challenge of a metric-driven environment, with a proven record of success
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce preferred), social media (linkedin), marketing automation systems, and SaaS lead databases
- A quick learner, able to become an expert of our SaaS product lines
- Enjoy a fast-paced rapidly changing ecosystem
- Clear, articulate and consistent in all forms of communication
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
What You Will Do
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing and outbound prospect target accounts as a part of the revenue team
- Supplement incoming leads with proactive prospecting activity: research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Work closely with your leadership team and colleagues to ensure progress regarding key revenue initiatives and imperatives
- Follow-up through multiple channels to help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing opportunities in collaboration with the Account Executives
- Crush daily objectives for prospecting calls, follow-up, targeted emails, social touches, and market research
- Successfully convert prospecting activity into qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Continuously pursue knowledge of our product and the markets we serve to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated
- Manage accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within CRM
What’s In It For You
- BaseSalary + commission incentives + benefits + stock
- Uncapped commission incentive earning potential
- Formalized career path for growth opportunities in Account Executive roles and beyond
- Mentorship by industry leaders who are passionate and enthusiastic about improving customer experience
- Complimentary drinks & snacks in the office
- Complimentary gym membership (24 Hour Fitness or YMCA)
Even if you don’t have every skill we’re looking for, we encourage you to still apply. We believe that experience comes in many forms—skills are transferable, we invest in developing our people, and your passion for what we’re building goes a long way.
Experience.com is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We greatly encourage our candidates and employees to be their authentic selves.
Our Commitment to you
We appreciate you taking the time to apply at Experience.com, and review every application we get (promise!). We follow our value of “Do the right thing” and commit to never leave you hanging in resume limbo. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) within 2 weeks from when you apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.