Business Development Representative
About Sayari Labs:
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global corporate data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, legal & advisory service providers, multinationals, journalists, and governments. We are building world-class SaaS products that help our clients glean insights from vast datasets that we collect, extract, enrich, match and analyze using a highly scalable streaming data pipeline. From financial intelligence to anti-counterfeiting and free trade zones to war zones, Sayari powers cross-border and cross-lingual insight into customers, counterparties, and competitors. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, research front-page news stories, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you enjoy working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal-driven, and high-energy BDR to focus on large, complex sales to Financial Services clients. We are looking to augment our team with passionate people who are excited about joining an established “scale-up” to help shape and drive our future. As Sayari’s first Business Development Rep (BDR) you will be a key player in our revenue growth strategy and be in an ideal position to grow in your role and career. The role requires a solid background in navigating complex organizations, competitive positioning, and experience selling into financial institutions and corporations. Your primary set of responsibilities will be to identify and qualify new business opportunities and expand current relationships to produce a high-quality sales pipeline.
- Execute strategic campaigns to senior-level decision-makers and influencers
- Maintain active engagement with leads through informed, strategic, and creative follow-ups
- Collaborate with our marketing team to leverage collateral and inform lead generation initiatives
What You Need:
- At least 1-year of experience in an SDR/BDR/MDR, lead generation, or customer-facing role at a B2B Saas company.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM tool
- Self-motivated and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, sales environment with minimal supervision.
- Time management skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
- Interest in building a career in technology sales and customer service.
- Proven track record of owning your goals and consistently surpassing them
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Adaptable and open to feedback, coaching, and change
What We Would Like:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on ideas and processes
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture - your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Exceedingly generous vacation leave, parental leave, floating holidays, flexible schedule, & other remarkable benefits
- Outstanding competitive compensation & commission package
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, & 401K matching
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
The application package should contain a cover letter and resume. We will only consider complete applications. Please direct all applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the position name in the subject of your email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.