Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Inside Sales
** This is a fully in-office role **
Are you a recent college graduate looking to jump-start a career in software sales in the growing industry of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you looking to join an organization that provides training and mentoring opportunities to help you flourish in a $3.5 Billion market? Do you want to be in an environment where you’re rewarded and recognized for your hard work and drive?
From day 1 you will:
- Dive right into making outreach phone calls, sending targeted email campaigns, and setting appointments & software demos for PiF Account Executives.
- Work closely with our Marketing team and build your prospect lists via ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
- Create your email content, launch multi-touch integrated email campaigns, and manage your follow-up strategy.
- Become an expert in the PiF “elevator pitch” as well as key qualifying questions to help educate prospects on the value of RPA and AI workflow automation software solutions.
After 3 months you will:
- Consistently hit (and exceed!) your appointment setting goals, call volumes and continue to build your pipeline.
- Set qualified appointments with mid and senior-level prospects that lead to closed deals by the PiF Account Executives.
- Become Sales Certified in UiPath, AWS, Ancora - as well as other software/workflow automation tools.
- Participate in the software demos so you can grow your sales skill set, learn how to position our solutions better, and work towards becoming an Account Executive within 18-24 months.
- A Bachelor’s Degree - ideally you’re a recent college graduate 2019/2020/2021
- Experience (through work or internships) in sales, marketing, retail, or other related fields
- Strong technical abilities with Google Apps, Microsoft, and Social Media - and are quick to learn new software.
- A natural ability to communicate, a “make it happen” mentality, and a self-starting attitude
- Must be within daily commuting distance of Hooksett, NH to join us in-office Monday - Friday
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Plan including base + bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and a casual office environment
- Medical / Dental / 401k
About PiF Technologies
PiF Technologies’ expertise lies in its ability to design, deploy and support complex, fully integrated solutions with Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence, including intelligent data capture, smart web forms, and Cloud hosting solutions. With over 2,000 clients and 25 years in business, we have helped customers fully automate manual, redundant, paper-based business processes in all verticals including manufacturing & distribution, banking & insurance, non-profit & healthcare service providers, as well as government & education. For more information, visit us at https://www.piftechnologies.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.