Sales Development Representative
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake is looking for talented and energetic individuals who are motivated and driven. As Snowflake expands the Data Cloud, we are looking for a SDR to help build our book of business in Brazil. We are a fast-paced, rapid-growth late stage start-up disrupting the data platform industry. Success on our sales development team hinges on a propensity for action and productive collaboration with the sales and marketing teams. It is a strong building block for a long-term career in technology sales. We guarantee that this relationship will be a two way street where we will invest the time and resources into your success which will enable the sales development organization to accomplish its mission: Take Snowflake to $1B and beyond by building, driving, and accelerating quality pipeline and talent. Our goal is to empower you to be a master of your craft and enable you to pursue future opportunities within Snowflake or elsewhere.
At Snowflake, Embracing Each Others’ Differences is a core value of our organization. We recognize and appreciate the importance of creating an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table.
The Right Candidate Will
- Demonstrate passion about being part of a team focused on igniting the engines of innovation, sparking new ideas and fostering new ways for people to work together.
- Absorb the sales development playbook and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Commit to understanding/owning their territory and becoming a trusted member of the SDR Org while collaborating with their Account Executives and District Managers
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using Outreach, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, and Engagio.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VP of Engineering, Director of Analytics, and Data Architects.
- Work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
- Provide insights to, and collaborate with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Be eager to learn, committed to getting 1% better everyday and be open to feedback
TOP CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS CONSISTENT WITH SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Great listener
- Adept at investigation and research
- Natural storyteller
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- Unlimited PTO
- Rewarding commission structure
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area.
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
Nice To Haves
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company.
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Your application has been successfully submitted.