Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work with a group of seasoned sales and analytic professionals to generate sales leads, schedule appointments for the sales team, and qualify leads created by the marketing department. The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence.
● Generate new leads in prospective accounts
● Contact leads to set up appointments for members of the sales team
● Make outbound calls/emails and call on marketing-generated inbound leads
● Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly qualified leads and revenue objectives
● Demonstrate clear understanding of company sales processes
● Work with sales force to implement prospecting strategies
● Use 4 models of communication with prospects: email, social media, phone, and video
● Do data analysis to support sales
● Work hand-in-hand with the outside sales team to push deals through the sales process, and help close.
● Provide weekly accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
● 1 to 2 years of sales related experience or similar
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
● Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
● Open minded and a willingness to learn
● Discipline to maintain weekly client contact and meeting scheduling quota
● Competitive and focused on achieving goals
● Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
● Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Hubspot, Google Suite, & Zoom
What Bedrock can offer you:
● A fast-paced environment where everyone has a voice
● Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
● Competitive salary and excellent benefits
● Option grants of company’s stock
● A transparent and flat organization with a huge opportunity for growth
● Opportunity to wear many hats and develop your skills in a number of ways
● We celebrate our wins!
- Bedrock Analytics powers the growth of today’s leading CPG manufacturers. The company’s cloud-based analytics platform and insights automation tools enable sales managers and business analysts to harness the power of data to craft powerful sales presentations that capture market share and drive increased revenue. Tracking across more than 150 categories every month, Bedrock’s simple, powerful analytics platform and machine learning algorithms enable anyone within an organization to quickly and easily get the insights they need to close more deals. For more information, visit bedrockanalytics.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.