Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hospital IQ is seeking a Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our marketing team to deliver opportunities to the sales team by identifying and qualifying leads at target hospitals and health systems. As an important part of our sales and marketing organization, the SDR will understand the prospect’s business challenges to pre-qualify opportunities through phone and email contact. The SDR will play a critical role in following-up with marketing leads and providing feedback to marketing on program effectiveness. Ultimately, the SDR will drive revenue through pipeline development, foster relationships and uncover business challenges that Hospital IQ solves. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- Qualify marketing leads via email, telephone calls and online research to determine challenges, interest level and appropriate next steps
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities in target Hospitals and Health Systems
- Outbound prospecting within target accounts, including mapping organizations and contacting executives
- Partner effectively with the Hospital IQ sales team to identify target prospect accounts and pass qualified opportunities, maintaining a seamless experience for the potential customers
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets for meetings and opportunities
- Ongoing and precise record keeping and forecasting within salesforce.com
- Leverage prospecting support tools such as Definitive Healthcare and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 1-3 years experience in lead development, telemarketing, tele-sales and/or cold calling experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent ability to communicate with customers clearly and effectively through email and via telephone – must feel comfortable making outbound phone calls
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Familiarity with ABM, prospecting and sales intelligence tools, such as, Terminus, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Salesloft, etc
- Ability and aptitude to learn technical concepts around healthcare
- Industry expertise in healthcare / hospitals a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.