Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a very important front line role within our Sales organization to uncover opportunities. SDRs are responsible for outreach into Commercial and Enterprise Named Accounts to identify and generate new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives (AE) and Regional Sales Director (RSD). They will also manage the inbound lead activity for their Named Accounts, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities.
The SDR will be working closely with the Sr Director of SDR to strategize on account penetration, high level understanding of industries, applicable use cases and messaging. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A successful Sales Development Representative exhibits the following traits:
- The highest level of integrity
- A+ player, someone with an intrinsic drive to take initiative, to figure it out and to take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Strategic, analytical and methodical minded sales approach
- Process and detail oriented
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature
- No-ego, willingness to accept coaching to be the best
- Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role or in college
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, etc.)
- 4-year college degree required
- At least 1-year applicable work experience¥ Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, LinkedIn)
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.