Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at JobNimbus, we're making contractors heroes. Within the first 12 months of using the JobNimbus CRM, contractors increase revenue by 43% on average. We save business owners 8 hours per week per employee. With the extra time and money JobNimbus saves, local businesses can provide higher-quality service to homeowners and higher-quality jobs in their communities. All over the country, roofers, solar installers, and other contractors are tossing excel spreadsheets and filing cabinets in favor of a solution that can grow with them.
We don't think of JobNimbus in terms of leads and revenue, although we're passionate about our data. We think in terms of lives & businesses changed. And we couldn't do it without our fearless team of innovators, rule-breakers, and industry-shakers. That's you!
Were looking for someone who:
- Embodies a self-starter attitude while regularly meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proactively develops outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Is passionate and engaged with the sales sequencing process to create an authentic experience for the customer
- Has the proven ability to support senior sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Serves as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving through the pipeline
- Establishes active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Has the ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls and taking inbound calls every day
- Entry to mid-level sales experience, preferably 6-12 months minimum
- Adaptable, curious, data-driven and results-minded
- Strong growth mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of moving top-funnel (cold) leads to demo-ready (warm/hot) leads
- Hubspot experience
- Previous sequence-building experience
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Software sales experience
- CRM experience
- Team lead experience
What we offer:
- A stable, high-growth, and profitable company YoY
- $50k base salary
- Aggressive commission structure for high contributors with no cap
- An opportunity to grow with a new outbound sales team
- A clear sales career path with potential leadership opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Onsite gym
JobNimbus is proud to be an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in the application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.