SDR / Senior SDR (Remote Eligible - USA)
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris , New York , and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About The Role
Our B2B Sales team is looking for a Sales Development Representative or a Senior Sales Development Representative (depending on your previous experience) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. In this role, you will identify new opportunities and build pipeli ne for Account Executives by managing outbound or inbound prospecting, discovery, qualifying and will be responsible for accurately tracking prospect interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for self-motivated, high-energy, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent prospecting, phone, and email skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be creatively pitching Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work from our New York office.
At Dashlane You Will
- Execute Dashlane's Sales Development process against a high volume of targeted accounts.
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, and networking campaigns and document relevant activities.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders and critical account information, maintaining detailed account profiles in our CRM platform.
- Thoughtfully manage and assist with the discovery process to uncover each prospect's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process.
- Schedule qualified meetings, calls/demos and engage with C-Level IT executives to generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up with interested prospects.
- Create a positive impression on our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful, effective communication.
- While preferred, previous sales experience in SaaS/tech space is not required, we encourage people of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.
- Experience using CRM and outreach platforms (Salesforce, Outreach.io , etc.).
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations (assigned quotas, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion And Belonging At Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your Interview Experience
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.