Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re disruptors, innovators, and doers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines, our mission is to change the speed, scalability, and flexibility of manufacturing. We bring software-defined intelligence down to the factory floor and enable our customers to modernize their manufacturing operations effortlessly.
Working at Bright Machines is an opportunity to be part of a growing team that enables anyone to build anything, anywhere. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the platform that will define the next generation of manufacturing, we’d love to speak with you.
Let’s disrupt an industry. It will be fun!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for Customer-obsessed and results-oriented salespeople looking to hunt for the next logo to utilize The Bright Machines modular approach which allows for faster throughput and complete customized solutions.
This is a chance to learn, grow and work with a very progressive team. We are very eager to learn about your potential.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Working as part of a team tasked with establishing meetings and building pipeline for the sales team
- Exceed your individual target for qualified sales meetings and subsequent pipeline in bookings dollars
- Utilize demand generation, marketing automation, sales processes and methodology to establish new prospects for Bright Robotic Cell Automation
- Teamwork: Collaborate with Territory Sales and marketing to develop demand gen campaigns
- Travel will be minimal
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Minimum 6 months in an SDR or Inside Sales role
- Proven new account penetration
- Motivated by achieving targets and growing your career in sales
- Team players, willing to learn and hustle to get results
- Individuals with the drive and skill to become field sales representatives in 1 to 2 years
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience or exposure to Manufacturing environments
- Tool familiarity: Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, Hoovers, Groove, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results, and act like an owner
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR CAREER
You’ll be challenged and will grow from solving problems that will have real-world customer benefit. You’ll be encouraged to find creative and innovative solutions that have never been built.
We strike a balance between celebrating team success and a focus on individual growth. Paired with the best minds in the industry, your contributions will be impactful and significant as we disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry.
Bright Machines was named a “ Technology Pioneer ” by the World Economic Forum, one of “ America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies ” by Forbes, and an Inc. “ Best in Business ” winner.
Come join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.