Enterprise Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™️ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (ESDR) to join our fast-paced, growing sales organization. As an Enterprise SDR at WELL, you will be a member of the talented Sales Development Team. ESDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging key stakeholders at top enterprise healthcare organizations. You will partner with Territory Enterprise Account Executives to strategically create and convert sales opportunities.
This is an exciting role for someone with previous SDR or Account Executive (AE) experience that is looking to advance their sales career. This is not an entry level position. You are a growth-minded sales professional, and you are eager to improve your skills, take on new challenges, and make an impact. You are passionate about pursuing growth; there is a path for successful ESDRs to be promoted into Account Executives.
- Consistently generate new business opportunities to fuel our Territory Enterprise Account Executives’ pipeline
- Work early stage opportunities – building champions, running demos, and providing AE support until a opportunity hand-off can be made
- Understand the enterprise healthcare industry (Top 1000 Largest National Health Systems) and WELL’s unique value within it
- Strategic regional research and pre-call planning and post call follow-up
- High volume of daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with peers, AE’s, Enterprise Directors, and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- 1-2 years of SDR or AE experience
- 1+ years of CRM experience (ideally Salesforce)
- Innate interest in start-ups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- Optimist and an insatiable desire to never stop learning
- Team player that enjoys challenges
- Healthcare experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, all candidates will report to the Santa Barbara, CA or Los Angeles office when we return to in-office work.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.