Sales Development Representative SDR
Sales Development Representative (SDR) -Remote office
SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals. Note: Base + Commissions and Room for Advancement-Account Executive
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in CRM.
- 1+ years
- Positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
If interested in this position, please send us your resume & a cover letter.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meeting
Your application has been successfully submitted.