Sales Development Representative SDR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Looking to jump start your career working in a start-up like environment for an established company that is looking to rapidly expand it's sales organization? We are currently seeking individuals who are looking to jumpstart their sales career in business development with the goal of being promoted into an Account Executive role in less than a year. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been looking for then let's connect.
HigherUp HCM is a fast growing full service payroll and human capital management firm looking for a highly motivated sales development representative (SDR) to help us expand our rapidly growing sales team. This unique opportunity is a perfect fit for someone looking to work for an established company (1,400+ customers) in a start-up like environment.
As you will receive comprehensive training, valuable sales experience, and an outstanding opportunity to move up within the organization into more lucrative positions. You will be the main driver of new business for HigherUp - primarily focused on the greater Los Angeles area. We are leading the industry in providing a truly exceptional client experience with personalized service and innovative products.
Generate new business opportunities for Account Executives by qualifying leads through outbound prospecting.
- Generate new business opportunities for Account Executives by qualifying leads through outbound prospecting
- Be the first impression between HigherUp and our prospects
- Create and manage an active pipeline of prospects using our CRM tools
- Become knowledgeable in all HigherUp products and service offerings
- You are someone who has a desire to build a career in sales and are excited about the opportunity of a high commission driven income
- You have the ability to own the role with an entrepreneurial drive, and don't need a lot of hand holding
- You possess an attitude focused on lead generation and prospecting for new clients. You have a strong hunter mentality
- You have an ability to relate to and interact effectively with business owners and their staff.
- You are someone with well-developed interpersonal skills, including listening, written, verbal and presentation (verbal and written) skills.
- You are a highly organized individual with good time management skills, and a willingness to persevere
- You have a college degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive earnings potential with base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive training and onboarding
- Medical coverage, including dental
- Convenient office location in Playa Vista within walking distance to many restaurants
HigherUp is a fast growing full service payroll and human capital management firm looking for passionate, highly motivated people to help us expand our growing team. Our company is great fit for someone looking to work for an established company (1400+ customers) in start-up/high growth environment. We are leading the industry in providing a truly exceptional client experience with personalized service and innovative products.
Your application has been successfully submitted.