Sales Development Representative
Qwick is changing the way people work. We leverage technology to empower Food and Beverage Professionals (banquet servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers) to match with highly-rated Hospitality Businesses (catering, hotels, venues, restaurants) that need them.
We are passionate about the work that we do and the culture that we’re building while doing it. Our cultural values are an important part of who we are.
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Do you love the thrill of the hunt? If so, this opportunity will allow you to identify and qualify new business accounts for established and new launch markets for Qwick. You will be an important resource that develops relationships with target businesses, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be focused on 2 primary objectives: Researching target accounts in assigned territories to support your Business Develop Manager and signing up and onboarding SMB accounts in new launch markets. These will be accomplished by performing outreach through emails, calls, social media, and trade show attendance. You will also have to opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by a high performing sales team.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Promoting and marketing business through creative and consistent communications
- Connecting with inbound prospective business customers, sharing our value proposition, onboarding businesses onto the Qwick platform and setting them up for success
- Conducting needs analyses with businesses, scheduling meetings for the Business Development team, and transitioning information about why the business is qualified
- Researching and evaluating leads
- Help as needed on special business development projects
- Working in a CRM and with other software technologies to achieve business tasks
- Working with a cross functional team of really smart people to collectively bring the best solutions to the customer
- Working in a fast-paced, transparent, and feedback driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Start-up environments
Requirements and qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in an inside sales/SDR role
- Ability to demonstrate strong articulation of a product value proposition via phone and email
- Ability to accommodate sales functions including prospecting and research
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive attitude with demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent listener
- Ability to develop relationships, influence others and maintain professional working relationships
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Knowledge of working in a CRM, and using other software tools to accommodate daily requirements of the job to service business prospects
- Self motivated, tenacious, ability to work independently
- Based locally in Phoenix market
- Competitive pay + Employee Stock Option plan
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance + 401k
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Employee support resources
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.