Sales Development Representative
BlueWhale’s Lead Generation solutions are used by Fortune 500 marketers and leading agencies to engage the right buyer at the right time, accelerating the sales cycle and increasing deal size. We have delivered over 2 million qualified prospects to the biggest names in B2B technology. With team members located in London, Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are singularly focused on delivering marketing services that drive revenue for our customers.
We have a company culture and workplace community based upon the following values:
- Be honorable
- Be authentic
- Be humble
- Be innovative
We welcome and expect everyone to make these values their own, add their unique contribution to our culture and community, and share the benefits of our ongoing success.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will identify, qualify, and nurture sales prospects through email and outbound calling activities for both BlueWhale Research and its clients.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and will chase after aggressive goals. They must understand how to assess a company’s needs and organizational structure to cater specific outreach to each prospect, easily initiating relaxed yet informative phone conversations.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage an account based marketing approach to research high-value accounts
- Find, contact, and qualify prospects on the selection committee
- Manage a multi-step follow-up process using lead nurturing software
- Use complex phone scripts and personalized emails to engage, educate and qualify prospects over time
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate the campaign’s value proposition
- Schedule qualified appointments and demos for account executives that convert to opportunities
- Achieve high-volume outreach goals consistently
- Maintain accurate records of activity and lead qualification information
- Utilize critical thinking to solve problems, evaluate data, establish significance, and reach a conclusion
- Provide constructive and data-driven feedback on lead quality and conversion rates
What you’ll need:
This position requires an ambitious self-starter who can effectively produce qualified appointments and meetings.
- Gain attention and speak confidently with executives in a cold calling environment
- Showcase professional verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and document prospect’s pain points and requirements while conveying value
- Have grit and be resilient in handling objections
- Show a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and meeting deliverables
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind set and proactively provide feedback to improve campaigns
- Be willing to accept and act on change quickly
- Take action on coaching recommendations
- Be self directed and take ownership for your professional development
- An understanding of IT software and technology (CRM, ERP, HR, communications, security, etc) preferred
- Familiarity with core sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Google Suite, Linkedin, Microsoft Office) preferred
- Outbound or cold calling experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited time off
- Aggressive 401(K) savings plan
- Competitive health insurance reimbursement plan
- Office Perks including unlimited snacks and company lunches
BlueWhale Research is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.