Sales Development Representative
Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
Gravity is enjoying considerable growth and as such now needs to scale our sales team to further realize our potential. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. This is an outstanding opportunity, with exceptional long-term growth potential. Join us now as we grow and help us take the market by storm!
What are we looking for?
Based in the US, the SDR will act as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified leads for our sales team. You will use Hubspot, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other marketing automation tools to qualify prospects, and give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers. This position will play a critical role by helping to acquire and qualify new business by acting as a liaison between our Marketing & Sales teams; helping to curate, contact & qualify inbound leads, as well as to proactively seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers who are not familiar with our company.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Gravity
- Strategize with the Global Head of Sales to target prospect accounts
- Work with the Marketing team to reach out to prospects
- Create and send out messages (through email, LinkedIn etc) to target prospect accounts
- Make outbound cold calls to target prospects accounts
- Qualifying the leads, while partnering with the sales managers to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
- Conduct on-going research to understand and identify new leads, gather contact information and begin targeting through
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- Diligently update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Attend sales meetings, one on one performance evaluations & training sessions as required
- Attend educational sessions or corporate events as required
We are looking for a sales representative who has:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in Sales, Business Development or Customer Success, preferably in a SaaS company
- Customer service aptitude and business acumen
- Strong communication skills; command of the English language, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Creative thinker; comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible
- Interest in the supply chain & logistics industry
- Must have a bachelor degree
- Position is 100% remotely
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to email@example.com together with what we need to offer to get you on board. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Please note we will only be accepting applications from those who have the right to live and work in the USA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.