Business Development Representative
Canopy Analytics is a B2B mid-market SaaS for the apartment industry. We've grown ~500% in the last year, raised from top tier investors, and our customers use our product every day.
Our clients manage hundreds of millions of dollars worth of real estate, relying on email and spreadsheets. We replace these manual processes with analytics and workflows. Their residents are better served, the property managers are more efficient, and this drives millions of dollars of value.
We're looking to bring on our first business hire, a Business Development Representative. You will play a key role in our sales process at the earliest stages: prospecting, targeting, and generating qualified leads.
We're looking for a motivated individual who can collaborate directly with the founders to implement an outbound sales strategy. This will be a hands on role, with the ability to own and define process. Opportunity for an accelerated promotion path (1 year) for someone who can exceed quota.
We are all currently remote due to Covid but will need this person to work out of our Bay Area office within a year. Some travel required post COVID.
- Booking demos and qualifying leads through calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- High volume prospecting (40-60 activities per day) to generate and qualify leads
- Create and execute on multi-channel outbound campaign (phone, email, social) using tools such as Salesforce, Mixmax, Outbound.io, and Sales Navigator
- 12-18 months experience in a high touch, outbound sales development role
- Selling B2B SaaS to mid-market or enterprise (ACV: +$20k)
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- High level of confidence, curiosity, coachability, and adaptability.
- Operating with a sense of urgency
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders every day
- Exposure to sales, marketing, product and post-sales.
- Accelerated career growth
- Competitive pay, equity, and benefits. Flexible PTO / WFH.
- 85k ote (70 / 30) + equity
Your application has been successfully submitted.