Sales Development Representative
This position is permanently remote.
Hiretual is an AI-powered Global Talent Platform for enterprises. It is as one of the best data management SaaS for talent acquisition systems in the industry and is used by 100+ Fortune 500 customers (Amazon, Nike, Paypal, Intel, etc.)
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our Central Coast team.This position involves creative outreach in finding the right Hiretual prospects and matching Hiretual services to meet their recruiting and hiring needs.
Our Sales Development Representative will serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team.SDRs will utilize Salesforce, G2 Crowd, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and other marketing automation tools to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill the pipeline and develop an overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level executives to address business needs
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce
- Responsible for making a minimum of 50-60 calls daily.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting, and lead development management
- Results-oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within the Sales organization
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft
- Must have a bachelor degree
- Unlimited growth/promotion space
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment with a nice office environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.