Sr. SDR Manager
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 55 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to showcase the power of Canva within Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
We’re looking for a dynamic Outbound SDR Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B sales organization at Canva!
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our growing Outbound SDR organization (getting your hands dirty as necessary)
- Bring a strong coaching mindset and support your SDRs through call coaching, Sequence review and development, email and social selling strategies, objection handling, etc.
- Implement and iterate on SDR processes; time, records, and task management, Opportunity management, SDR-to-AE handoff, etc.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our Global SDR Lead, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Product Marketing
- Work collaboratively with Sales Training and Sales Enablement on Outbound SDR onboarding programs and training/retraining initiatives
- Passionate about our mission, our people, our customers, and our products
- Passionate about coaching and talent development
- Genuinely curious and compassionate with excellent listening skills
- Cool under pressure, agile, and highly adaptable
- Organized and capable of managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- A strong and effective communicator
- 2+ years experience in an outbound SDR role
- Have 3+ years experience managing SDRs with exclusive or heavy focus on outbound lead generation
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with live chat technology (i.e. Drift, Intercom, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.