Sales Development Representative - APAC
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right—all while building bonds of teamwork and friendships that last a lifetime. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Sales Development Representative - APAC. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function of the Lacework sales team and is responsible for generating leads and building new customer pipeline for a specified region. The SDR will initiate contact with top targets, follow-up on marketing-generated leads, and move prospects through the discovery phases. At Lacework, we believe in promoting from within and our SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing roles.
- Generate new customer appointments for the field sales team by means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social networking
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understand the Lacework platform enough to provide high level introductions to prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers to customize outreach efforts
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and trade shows to keep current with technology
- Diligently log, track, and maintain outbound activity in CRM
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Possess high level of technology and business curiosity
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to prospects at all levels of a customer organization.
- Prior experience in a startup environment, is a plus
- Highly motivated, driven and self-directed individual with grit
- Knowledge of SDR sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Discoverorg.com, Zoominfo.com, etc. and other sales enablement tools
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Your application has been successfully submitted.