This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Client is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and they’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people-from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
As a Sales Development Representative you will work closely with Account Executives and our marketing team to identify qualified future customers. You will hold a pivotal role in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, your success will directly impact the Client's mission to be the best corporate booking website out there. You will play a pivotal role in furthering the development of the sales organization. Not only will you generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the company, but success in this role will help advance your sales career to an Account Executive position.
Here's What You'll Do
- Understand and convey the mission, value proposition, and product to future customers
- Increase revenue through outbound activities, including cold calling and emailing
- Utilize lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to schedule calls and demonstrations
- Meet specific monthly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals while continuously improving sales skills
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline
Here's What We're Looking For
- Eager to learn sales practices and a strong desire to advance their sales career; open to coaching and feedback
- Excited to grow and develop a sales pipeline, a go-getter attitude who wants to develop new and innovative workflows
- Exceptional time management skills with laser focus on the activities that are of highest value
- Transparent, humble, and hungry to collaborate with their team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales, preferably in or the tech space is a plus!
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience, experience with sales outreach programs is a plus!
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool is a plus!
- The base pay for this role is $19.23/hour + is eligible for commissions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.