This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
The Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for bringing in new logos, renewing accounts, and up-selling to current customers. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our tech-focused sales teams as a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. As a Sales Development Representative, you'll help achieve our corporate revenue objectives by providing world-class customer service and sales support. The Enterprise Sales Team is arguably the most impactful in determining the potential of Mixpanel's future, and we're making significant strides.
- Research defined strategic accounts, identify key players, generate interest and engage with potential customers in the tech sector
- Conduct outbound activities to prospect, educate, and develop target accounts
- Partner with Account Executives to prioritize activities against a strategic target account list
- Have immaculate SFDC hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives in your segment to develop and iterate on strategies
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Corporate sales development experience or equivalent experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Successful Outbound prospecting experience (experience hitting quota, scheduling outbound meetings, etc.)
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Creativity and the desire to innovate and build in a growing sales organization
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.