Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative North America and EMEA (English proficiency: native)
Imagine yourself working at a successful startup, with a bright team spread between US and Europe.
Massive’s ambition is to become the global leader of e-commerce data and insight. Our Enterprise SaaS platform is based on a proprietary Artificial Intelligence technology that ingests, organizes, transforms and makes business sense of billions of E-Commerce data points from every E-Retailer around the world and every single SKU, identifying brand market share and the factors that drive consumer preference.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and is experiencing a huge growth. We are one of the most promising players in the industry and companies like P&G, Nestle, Imperial Brands and Dainese are amongst our customers.
Are you an energetic and ambitious junior SDR or recent college grad ready to get your career on the fast track in the exciting field of B2B SaaS sales?
Role and responsibility:
• Contacting new leads in large or medium enterprises and initiate conversations via email, LinkedIn and calls following the sales process of Massive.
• Developing an understanding of each prospective client's business needs and how Massive can help with its platform. The objective is to generate interest with well qualified prospects and schedule first introduction meetings for the CEO and the sales team.
• Leveraging the SDR toolset to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and become proficient in the SaaS tools used by top sales teams around the world.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• English proficiency: native speaker
• 1 year work experience and/or relevant internships or University experience
• Full of energy - able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
• Natural sales ability - enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects - a hunter mentality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate our platform's value proposition
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
• Bachelor's degree and some professional experience
• Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
• We highly value people that have lived in more countries for at least 1-2 years.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an exciting environment and be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.