Sales Development Representative (SDR) - New Grads Welcome
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world's largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you'll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads and setting appointments with brands/agencies all over the US. The ideal candidate is excited to join a company poised for explosive growth, and immediately make a direct impact on the success of our sales team.
- Be a great storyteller. Articulate Linqia's capabilities to the correct decision-maker to educate them on our offering, build interest and take a meeting from a Lead Brand Partner.
- Be balanced between proactive and reactive. Handle both inbound marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and outbound cold prospecting for opportunities that convert to qualified meetings.
- Build the foundation for revenue. Generate substantial outbound activity via. cold emails, calls, InMails and drip campaigns.
- Consistently achieve pipeline and meeting quotas.
- 6 months of experience working in a sales development or otherwise customer-facing role.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment (any prior sales experience isn't necessary but it is a bonus!)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This is a start-up, not a Fortune 500 conglomerate.
- A go-getter who's willing to execute a high volume of cold phone-calls and emails with passion for what Linqia can bring the prospect.
- Interest in ad-tech or influencer marketing. A huge plus if you have over 10k followers on Instagram or other social platforms. You will have an intimate understanding of what we do.
- Attention to detail. The information you convey to prospect or enter into our systems needs to be accurate and complete.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Marketing focus of study is a plus.
- Familiarity with software like Salesforce, SalesLoft, & LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.