Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to develop new sales opportunities? If so, SolarWinds is seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated SDR to join our thriving expansion team. SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 250,000 customers worldwide - from Fortune 500 enterprises to over 300,000 small businesses. We meet the diverse and unique needs of many of our existing customers. We scale to meet agency needs for continuous monitoring, cyber security, network operations, compliance, data center operations, and IT consolidation
- Execute activities for prospecting, lead generation, and selling of SolarWinds products to existing customers
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Understand customer requirements and effectively communicate the SolarWinds value proposition
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail, assist potential customers during the product evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with distribution and channel partners, and proactively sell into the installed base.
- Manage, maintain, and communicate accurate customer and pipeline records within SalesForce and to sales leadership
- Conduct online product demonstrations to potential customer audiences that are both technical and non-technical
- Provide market feedback to include customer priorities and needs
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and “self-starter” approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working at a value added reseller or distributor
- Proficiency with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Exchange, Power Point, Excel, etc)
Your application has been successfully submitted.