Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: Business Development Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Are you in sales but looking for a career in the technology space? Have you been promoted a few times as an SDR and are looking for the next step in your career? We are in search of an entrepreneurial, results-driven Business Development Representative. The Perforce Business Development culture attracts, develops, engages, and retains the elite sales talent.
Within our enterprise software environment, the Business Development Representative (BDR) is the next level up from a sales development representative. In this critical position you will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline. The BDR will execute through outbound and ABM tactics. We emphasize opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department. Our team is driven by recognition and rewards exceptional contributions.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone, social and e-mail efforts.
- Provide outbound outreach to our ideal client profile and highest priority accounts.
- Work in tandem with sales representatives to positively impact pipeline contribution.
- Recording/tracking activities, notes and feedback.
- Develop lists, set meetings that convert and close.
- Optimal use of our sales tools including Outreach, Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Steller meeting handoffs. Seamless transition to the account executives through communication of the prospects needs.
- Analysis of trends and fast action on analysis: Closed lost, no shows, personalization, and triangulation strategies etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a sales role
- Strong communication skills. The ability to take large concepts and break them down. A knack for over communicating and helping people access value.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology.
- Commitment to a customer and prospect first attitude - exemplifying honesty and integrity.
- Key attributes:
- Momentum – You are a person of action. You do what you say you are going to do with efficiency and excitement. You are a natural leader that can communicate a strong vision.
- Connection – You immediately connect to people and are skilled at active listening.
- Coachability – You crave life-long learning and progressing towards goals. You can both self-access and help others access progress. You quickly action feedback.
- Outlook – You have a positive outlook of abundance. You always do your best and bring others up with you.
- Resilience – You bounce back quickly and view challenges as opportunities.
- Accountability – You crave accountability. You are the highest performer in everything that you do and want your efforts to be noticed and rewarded.
- Fun – You love to laugh, have fun, and crave the opportunity to build your career in a team environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.