Sales Development Representative - West
Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design , which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About The Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting activities. The right candidate will work well under pressure, think outside the box, and be highly self-motivated.
- Consistently set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team, meeting monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Profile strategic accounts, identify key potential buyers, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Strategize with your assigned Account Executives to create target prospect lists and work collaboratively in your shared territories.
- Participate and achieve target goals through regular marketing programs and campaigns
- Respond quickly to inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
- Continually educate yourself on the Quantum Metric product, our competitive landscape, our value propositions, and on prospecting best practices.
- As required (post-Covid), attend regional and national events and lead effective demos for prospects.
- This role is best for someone who is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and capable of working in a 100% remote environment.
- Proficiency or willingness to learn and use prospecting tools, including Salesforce, Zoom, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Drift, Vidyard, and more.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Demonstrated success in the Enterprise SaaS Digital / eCommerce space is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Quantum Metric
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
Perks, Benefits And Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: SDR: $50-60,000 base; Sr. SDR: $65-75,000 base. 70/30 split with uncapped commission
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.