Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stax by Fattmerchant
We’re more than a Technology Payments Company. We’re a People Company.
From simplified, flat-rate payment technology to a full line of innovative business tools, there are so many ways to make a difference with Stax. With a team of talented and inspiring people who are as diverse as the solutions we offer, Stax is a home for innovators, collaborators, and mission drivers to come together and make a meaningful impact on the businesses we serve.
Since 2014, Stax has been shaping the future for thousands of businesses with solutions and technology that supports their journey to growth. It is our belief that every business deserves the ability to focus on what matters most to them.
Why You’ll Love Stax by Fattmerchant
As a familial and highly spirited place to work, the Stax team makes every moment memorable - for our team, our customers, our partners, and our community. From an imaginative drive to endless curiosity and the courage to do things differently, at Stax we make things happen together and are driven by our core values!
We are united by the desire to give and a deep understanding of what truly matters in life. Reliability and trust support our capacity to do what we love with a ready smile.
Get It Done
We hone in on what matters to businesses. We cheer and challenge, pushing each other to take one more step. Then another. We don’t stop. We just roll up our sleeves and grind.
We communicate with vulnerability and an open heart. We inspire each other as we work towards a common purpose and goal. We spark joy and happiness across our team members and our customers
We’re proud to be recognized for our excellence in technology, work environment, and entrepreneurial spirit, with such honors as Best Fintech to Work For from PaymentSource; Coolest Office Space from Orlando Business Journal; and one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures. Not to mention countless acknowledgements in technology, innovation, and leadership from publications across the industry!
As part of our interview process, we will be using a video interviewing platform, Spark Hire. The video interviewing platform will allow our hiring team and candidates to connect more quickly without the pressure of synchronizing calendars for our initial phase of candidate assessments. Our goal with the video interviewing portion of our hiring process is to learn more about your personality and previous work experience.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to qualify leads and distribute to the sales team working as a liaison between marketing and our Payment Consultants. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features. You will be contacting both cold and warm leads as well as outside sales models to develop new business opportunities through developing relationships with potential customers. Position is commissioned and quota based.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Understand customers needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Follow sales cadences to qualify leads and create opportunities for payment consultant sales team
- Achieve a minimum of quota attainment
- Qualify leads from Stax database as well as outbound leads
- Regularly research top competitors and industry news
- Open communications with the marketing team to help promote campaigns
- Manage sales tools i.e. HubSpot
- Be a brand ambassador in the community through event presence -
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience in a high velocity sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, to work within team and client relations
- Ability to effectively communicate with potential customers, the sales department, and the marketing department
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive quota deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Experience/Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate job description
- Culture fit someone who is upbeat, ambitious, honest, charismatic, well-rounded, articulate, autonomous, proactive, positive, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite for success and snacks
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks!
Stax is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.