Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aktify is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) immediately to join our team in Lehi, Utah. The SDR prospects sales and qualifies leads for new accounts. The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about AI and technology, and tenacious. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts. This position provide a base salary plus commissions with higher OTE than other comparable SDR positions.
- Generate lead flow - Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact. Engage the account and prepare them for a meeting with the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible driving the next appointment.
- Qualify accounts – Gain a high level understanding of customer qualifications to determine if they are a fit for a meeting with Account Executives.
- Positively represent Aktify – SDRs are the face of Aktify. We don't take this lightly. The ideal candidate is congenial and intelligent with impeccable integrity.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software, preferably SalesForce
- Familiarity with MS Excel and/or G sheets (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
- Creative problem-solver with a impressive work ethic
- Analytical experience or education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be part of a well-funded startup with a remarkable culture
- Collaborate with other brilliant people to create visionary solutions
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a talented and diverse team with many perspectives, and backgrounds. Decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, national origin, gender, color, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.