Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Life at MX
We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Come build with us and be part of an award-winning company that’s helping create meaningful and lasting change in the financial industry.
Our Sales Department is in search of a hungry, experienced, and talentedSales Development Rep (SDR)to join the sales team. You’ll be bringing your passion and enthusiasm to a company on the cutting edge of banking technology, assisting the sales team by breaking down barriers and creating new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts. You’ll research other fintechs and financial institutions to understand their goals and objectives, and/or identify current challenges where MX solutions align. You’ll collaborate closely with account executives to help create new opportunities to fill the pipeline by scheduling initial discovery meetings - then help advance those opportunities further into the pipeline with follow-up meetings by helping aim higher & wider within target accounts, ultimately leading to new revenue generated for MX.
What you’ll get to do…
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities including first demos and needs analysis
- Master the ability to evangelize MX solutions
- Demonstrate and lead with account development, inbound, and outbound best practices
- Align MX solutions with prospect business objectives/needs
- Strategize with account leadership to identify key personas and roles to pursue and enable the deal to progress.
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make strategic outbound calls/emails daily
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Attend key conferences and marketing events as needed
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly quotas of activity volume, pre-qualified appointments scheduled and held, new opportunities created, and newly generated pipeline and revenue
- Provide daily and weekly feedback to the marketing department and sales leadership regarding MQL quality and process.
You’ll do it using your…
- 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field
- 2+ years of industry and/or sales experience
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Self-starter and founder’s mentality
- Carry yourself and represent MX in a highly professional, engaging, and genuine manner
- Deep hunger to succeed and achieve new milestones
- Prior success calling on company executives in a highly competitive marketplace
- Ability to learn and process information quickly
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other prospecting tools
- Accountability and punctuality to own your assignments and your territory
- Successful processes to drive consistent results
You’ll fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Iterative innovation
- Using common sense
- Showing passion for finance and fintech
- Developing relationships quickly over the phone and in person with prospects and customers
- Demonstrating leadership abilities
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Confidently and effectively speaking with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Using your excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Being highly organized and strong time management skills
You’ll love it because…
- Products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- Phenomenal organization driven by values
- Mission driven culture
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked break room
- Excellent compensation package
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
- Access to the MX personal financial management tool
Your application has been successfully submitted.