Sales Development Representative
Dragonboat is the #1 product portfolio management platform for tech leaders and their teams to strategize, prioritize, deliver and improve products that drive business results.
Dragonboat is a venture-backed, fast-growing SaaS startup, making a splash in product management with a game-changing solution. We’re remote native with teams in Portugal and the US, supporting a diverse global customer base ranging from startups, to unicorns and Global 1000.
Our team shares a passion for building excellent products and delivering exceptional value to our customers. Join us in building an amazing company together.
As one of the early hires on the SDR team, you'll play an important role in building pipeline and awareness for Dragonboat. You’ll prospect to companies of all sizes to educate them on product portfolio management best practices and how to leverage Dragonboat to become more outcome-focused. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our marketing, sales & leadership teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for exceptional individuals interested in building a successful career in sales. At Dragonboat, you'll play a key role in prospecting new business, work with a best in class tech stack, and have endless opportunities to learn and grow your career in sales.
For high-achieving SDRs, we’ll support your progression into a high-commission account executive role.
- Break into new companies using a multi-channel, value-based approach with the goal of building relationships and driving brand awareness
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Learn from a Sales Development Manager whose main responsibility is to help you master the skills, processes, and strategies to be successful in this role
- Achieve and exceed your monthly goal for generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Each day you’ll research accounts to determine how Dragonboat can provide them value and then execute on sending personalized emails, and leveraging social selling
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- 1+ years of prior SDR experience or ambitious recent college graduate
- Previous history of consistent over-achievement against targets
- Ability to manage a large number of outbound leads & work cohesively with AEs
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
We love working at Dragonboat, and we think you will too! You can expect:
- Remote native company with flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Extended parental leave
- Annual company trip to a destination of the team's choice
- 401k matching program (US)
- Meal Allowance Cards (Portugal)
Your application has been successfully submitted.