Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Veracross is a leading provider of SaaS-based School Information Systems (SIS). Designed specifically to meet the unique needs of independent schools, Veracross combines the power of a fully integrated single record database with personalized communication tools. To date, we have configured and deployed our system at hundreds of leading private K-12 schools in 20+ countries through a powerful and elegant architecture unique in our industry.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound and outbound leads to determine a client's need for our services and sufficient budget and identifying and documenting the buying process and decision-makers at the prospective school.
This role reports to the SDR Director and will be working out of our Wakefield, MA office once we return to the office.
- Seek out and schedule demos by researching and qualifying leads; identifying key contacts.
- Prioritize all qualified leads and distribute them to the sales team.
- Make outbound phone calls and send emails to generate new prospects and push prospects along the sales funnel to meet daily and weekly targets.
- Log, track, and maintain prospect contact records completely and accurately,
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly, and annual lead goals
- Strong outbound lead generation and follow-up skills
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the customer organization
- Ability to make informal presentations to prospects
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and self-motivated.
- Up to 2+ years of prospecting experience selling SaaS solutions or services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales DNA
- Inquisitive with a desire to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.