Senior Sales Development Representative
Suzy puts the voice of your consumer at your fingertips. Whether you’re a novice or an expert researcher, our platform brings advanced tools together with the highest quality audience to deliver insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will report to an Enterprise Sales Executive. You have done this job and done it very well. You are someone who is a “forever learner”, with a strong desire to gain new skills, seeking to soak up advice and mentorship from peers and other sales professionals. You are passionate about pursuing a career in sales (but it’s okay if you end up moving into Marketing, Operations, or other departments).
Our Sales team is a group of professionals who generate curiosity among potential client prospects from the world’s top brands through outreach via email, social channels (Linkedin, Twitter, etc), and working with marketing. The essential responsibility is to find and schedule qualified meetings for the sales team. You will be a critical part of driving revenue by creatively generating leads and growing the inside sales pipeline.
Who will love this job
- A self-starter, who aspires to drive new business, and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- A captivating communicator: fearless in combining strategic email and social outreach and thriving in a high-growth work environment
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and promotes it without losing authenticity
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to bring a fresh perspective to improve upon existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A strong competitor, fiercely inspired to communicate SUZY’s value proposition
You’re great at
- Sales and sales, business development, always thinking about the next opportunity
- Remaining focused for long periods of time
- Using creativity in e-mail outreach to capture attention and land first meetings
- Strong background in sourcing, omni-channel communication, email, cold calling, research etc..
- Keeping yourself organized, such as updating our CRM (Salesforce) with accurate information
- Working in a high-growth company. You excel under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and a "team player" mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years minimum of full-time relevant work experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in cold-emailing
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company preferred
- Inside sales development or inside sales experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience
- We take care of our employees and their families. We cover your health, dental, and vision premiums at 100%, and our 401K plan vests immediately
- All of the startup perks you’d expect, including a fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.