Sales Development (SDR) Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is an innovative, data-driven cybersecurity solutions provider that leverages machine learning to help Mid-Market and Enterprise organizations across all major verticals.
Following a significant round of investment, the organization are significantly expanding their global operations and are looking to appoint a Sales Development Manager to drive the organizations future growth engine supporting Regional Sales Teams to deliver goals, while driving global standardization and process.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful applicant will lead a global team of SDRs, that are responsible for qualifying inbound leads and managing the early stages of the sales pipeline. As a Sales Leader, you will hire, develop, and coach sales hires on an expanding product suite.
- Manage a team of SDRs, applying best practices to produce maximum results.
- Work and build relationships cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Operations.
- Partner closely with global colleagues to share best practices on prospect qualification, sales hand-over, and team processes.
- Create and manage optimal standards for lead routing, scoring, response time, cadence, and messaging quality.
- Onboard and train SDR’s to develop sales skills and deep product knowledge
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and improve the most important KPI’s for pipeline creation, revenue generation, marketing performance and business development performance
- Set and manage quotas, KPIs, and key prospecting activities.
- Deliver accurate reporting and forecasting to senior management.
- Convert activity and data into actionable insights allowing continual evolution of our strategy.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to coaching and leadership.
- Take a data-driven approach to execute successful sales campaigns, ensure optimal conversion of demand generation activities, and run efficient sales cycles.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing SDRs towards exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets as an individual contributor and as a leader.
- Ability to create long-term plans and then execute rapid business growth.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Extensive Salesforce expertise and familiarity with the following business development technologies: Marketo, LeanData, Outreach, LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization - proven success aligning key stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and BD.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written).
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in shaping a huge market which is facing unprecedented growth and are looking for a high paced environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, realistic bonuses, stellar benefits (including 25 days PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision), equity and significant career development opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.